Thursday, December 3, 2009

Where can I get matte eyeshadow that's not super expensive?

and what brand do you use?





I know places like MAC have it but I was wondering if you ever found them at Target, etc. and





Thanks!Where can I get matte eyeshadow that's not super expensive?
Revlon has a new matte collection.Where can I get matte eyeshadow that's not super expensive?
ok, i know it may not be EXACTLY what you're looking for, but i found this reeally cool product by wet n wild. it's a crayon-ish eyeshadow on one side and the other side is eyeliner. it goes on the same, but it's in crayon form. sorry if i didn't help. btw, it's about $3.
I have a matte one by Maybelline and its called Earthly Taupe and its like a skin tone shade, plus it is good quality and i like the way it looks on.They are inexpensive, too %26amp;


i got mine at Target


:)
A quick trip to Shoppers Drug Mart or Wal-Mart should do it.. I know they've got inexpensive stuff.





Look in the Maybelline section- it should be near their matte foundation..





I think Annabelle has some too.
just about every makeup brand makes matte shadow, check walmart or target. you'll most likely find some.
  • Fashion Necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin whitening shareware