Thursday, December 3, 2009

Eyeshadow application question?

I just bought some new eyeshadows from Urban Decay. Some of them have little bits of glitter in them. When I apply the eyshadow some of these little bits of glitter somehow end up on my cheeks and its really hard to get off.So then my question is how do I prevent the glitter from ending up on my cheeks as well as if I do get glitter there what is the best way to get it off?Thanks.Eyeshadow application question?
put some tissues under ur eyes when ur applying eyeshadow ..





or apply some loose powder and then after finishing ur eyeshadow , dust it wz any brush =))Eyeshadow application question?
There's really no way to prevent the glitter from falling from the shadow brush. But, get you a blush brush and use that to wipe the glitter off. Just brush it off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware