Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What do u think about dream matte mousse foundation/eyeshadow?

I like it!What do u think about dream matte mousse foundation/eyeshadow?
i have only used the foundation but i liked itWhat do u think about dream matte mousse foundation/eyeshadow?
I hav da foundation but I don't like da eyeshadow.
I really didn't like it, it feels really cakey and made my face feel oily.
i hate it. i feel like the foundation looks to noticable, and feels cakey. the eye shadow creases and doesn't lat long
it covered up good, but i didnt like the feeling of it
i have the foundation i think it feels cakey/oily.


i prefer powder, or a tinted moisturizer. they're so much lighter and smoother
the shadows with cake in the crease of ur eyes....trust me i got two of them :) i got the blush too but it comes out too dark even when i place my fingertip in LIGHTLY :\

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware