Thursday, December 3, 2009

Best matte white eyeshadow for highlighting

Currently using Mac Gesso for highlighting, but it's nearly done. I love it but it takes quite a bit of building for it to be noticed. Can anyone recommend any other whites for highlighting? Any help is appreciated!


Thanks :)Best matte white eyeshadow for highlighting
Mark make ups (from Avon) work really well as do Jane (from walmart) and Jane is less expensive! I used to use the Jane white eye shodow (in the pot) for highlighting, it works really well, I know from experience.Best matte white eyeshadow for highlighting
I have to agree with wombat, I mean, the Mark stuff is AWSOME! and the Jane stuff works really really well! Maybelline is good too, but the Jane is less expensive and works just as well! AND you can get it all at Wally-world!!
try the whipped stuff frommaybeline!its so kool!
  • Fashion Necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin whitening shareware