Thursday, December 10, 2009

Eyeshadow, How can I get better at applying my eyeshadow?

I feel like a terrible amateur, I keep watching these beautiful youtube videos, but I can not seem to get good at it?


I'd like to do the colorful shadows bymyself and not have to pay for it.


Also which shadows are better Bobbi Brown or Mac's? quality wiseEyeshadow, How can I get better at applying my eyeshadow?
blend blend blend ,, just because u use colorful shadows doesn't mean you cant use different shades of eh same color ,, for instance if Your wearing a yellow shadow, use a white base yellow shadow on the top lid a darker yellow on the outer corners and blend with a gold,,Eyeshadow, How can I get better at applying my eyeshadow?
invest in good quality brush, in my opinion the most important eye brush is a crease brush, the brush looks like a ponytail or something like that... its for blend your eyeshadow color so there is no harsh line.


remember, practice makes perfect, Start use a little, not complicated eye makeup then you can take inspiration from magazines or gurus on youtube, have fun
I think it just takes practice and make sure you have good brushes. And remember we are our worse critic, so it might look good you just arent giving yourself enough credit. But I think its all about following the natural flow of your eye, like the creases.





In terms of makeup and shadows, I LOVE MAC's, I feel the quality is superior to other brands. And if you spend $40.00 at MAC they'll give you a free makeup lesson.
........|篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓..鈥?br>

........|..........2 points ..........
';|';';\__


........|__________________
_|___|)%26lt;


........!(@)'(@)';';';';**!(@)(@)****!(@)


Here comes the truck delivering me 2 points
ask someone to show u


u need a good brush and some good eyeshadow


Hope I Helped ! :)


help me?


http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
Practice
a good brush and somebody to help you.
  • Fashion Necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin whitening shareware