Thursday, December 3, 2009

Should I use a shimmery white eyeshadow, or a matte one? (Picture of me inside)?

http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/photos-a鈥?/a>


Right now, I only use a matte eyeshadow. I apply it on my inner eyes, where the tearducts are, on my upper eyelid, a little on my lower lids, and I also use a white highler under my eyebrows.





Should I stick with matte eyeshadow or should I buy a shimmery white eyeshadow? I use the white eyeshadow because it apparently opens up your eyes more.Should I use a shimmery white eyeshadow, or a matte one? (Picture of me inside)?
i think your eye Shadow in that pic looks cool, but I'm sure you could rock the white shimmery.





BTW. you're GORGEOUS!!Should I use a shimmery white eyeshadow, or a matte one? (Picture of me inside)?
sure
I don't perticularly where eye make-up because a woman is beautiful without it. Anyway either will cause infection if you wear it too much.
Yes try it.
The white stuff makes your already prominent upper eyelids more prominent. I'd go with a pale beige under my brows and slightly darker just below it. This way you're contouring your upper lid. You can use a coloured liner of your choice, on your upper and lower lids. Beautiful smile, by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware