Thursday, December 3, 2009

Black matte eyeshadow..help please!?

Can anybody recommend a good black matte shadow? I was going to get MAC's 'carbon' shade but after reading reviews a lot of people said it's chalky %26amp; hard to blend.





I don't want any shimmery bits in it, so it definately has to be a matte shade. Or if you have a good review of carbon then let me know %26amp; I'll reconsider...I haven't seen any other black matte eyeshadows so if anybody could give me a few names that'd be great!





Thanks.Black matte eyeshadow..help please!?
I use Mary Kay in storm...it's amazing!





You might also want to look into the L'oreal H.I.P. eyeshadow, thats by far my favorite eyeshadow...Black matte eyeshadow..help please!?
somebody else recommended oil slick by urban decay, don't get that as it's chalky and has glitter in it. 'zero' by urban decay is the one you want, it's matt and really soft and easy to blend. it's one of the shades of the deluxe range, which are so velvety and nice.





be careful tho any black shade can get a bit messy and you can get 'fallout' on the cheek. if you use a eyeshadow primer this will hopefully help this a little. mac's 'sharkskin is a really good base for black shades. hope i could help!
If you get MAC Shadestick in sharkskin it's black but it makes your colour come out great. My black eyeshadow is powder (not loose) it's bourjon and is fab! I've never bought MAC products because I can only order them online but go on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsRmMWWWG鈥?/a> and there should be good tips on black eyeshadow
try everyday minerals... they ve got a matte black which is usually used as eyeliner.


It's sooo cheap compared to MAC and other brands that you may want to try it just because of that.


Plus its 'powder form'
star gazer brand - it's really good price too


amazing colours, but they are really dense, I have the loose powers and they are awesome, the pressed powers are really good too, as they can also be used as eyeliners
i reccommend Revlon colorstay 12 hour eyeshadow quad in sultry smoke: http://www.superdrug.com/invt/378011%26amp;bkl鈥?/a>
urban decay oil slick is really good


i wore it to a club for my friends birthday and it stayed intact all night even though it was a foam party!!


=] xxx
I like Stargazer, it's creamy and doesn't smudge.
Hi Bourjouis do one ,I bought one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware