Thursday, December 3, 2009

Does anyone know how to apply matte eyeshadow Jane compact eyeshadow-I can't?

Here is a link to what I bought:





http://pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/142144/200.jpg





I don't know if I just really can't do it or the make up is very cheap. I tried to learn from youtube and videojug videos that teach how to put on make up but they all use Mac and Nyx. I used the colors of the compact but it just doesn't look at all like theirs. So I am waiting to receive some NYx makeup eyeshadow.





What I am worried is that even if I get the eyeshadow I still won't be able to apply them I think if some one can put on eyeshadow with the Jane compact matte eye shadows then...they can put on anything.





So does anyone know how to put on these types of shadows is there like a video or something? or are they too cheap that they can't be put one nicely? Maybe its my brushes? I have which are these:





http://www.aloette.com/Tools_and_Accessories/Makeup_Brushes_Pro_7-Piece_Set#





So now I have invested in primers, new brushes, nyx eyeshadows hoping that the product was the problem.Does anyone know how to apply matte eyeshadow Jane compact eyeshadow-I can't?
IT'S YOUR EYESHADOW. I bought the same e/s (from Jane)and I got the same problem!!





It's difficult to control no matter how good your brushes are. I swear. It's true.





Use your fingers for the work. But wash and dry them every so often so that your makeup doesn't look muddy.Does anyone know how to apply matte eyeshadow Jane compact eyeshadow-I can't?
Try putting both matt and shimmer shadows...like shimmer on brow bone and near lashine then matte in the crease and blend. Like A.W. said, some people just don't look good in Matt shadows. Your brushes should work fine. Sometimes it's also just a matter of practice and learning how to blend different textures and colors together. I would practice a little more.
Matte shadows are hard to use. I have 4 of them and rarely use them. About the only thing I use them for is in the crease. They also aren't flattering on everyone....maybe that is why it doesn't look right when you apply them. I find that an eye shadow with just a slight shimmer works better than a matte.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware