Thursday, December 10, 2009

Applying Eyeshadow when you have a large space between your eyebrow and lashline?

My eyebrows are very high and defined


All the makeup tutorials I watch show you how to 'define your outer v or cut your crease' but its too small for me, it ends up looking weird


So pictures would be best for your answers. OR a youtube link with a good how to video. ThanksApplying Eyeshadow when you have a large space between your eyebrow and lashline?
There is a youtube guru who has this type of eye shape. I am not subscribed to her and can't remember her link. But this is what she did.


She normally uses 5 colours: 1 lid, 1 crease, 1 outer v and 1 highlight. Then she uses a 5th colour in between her crease and highlight colour. Something that's matte and similar to her skin tone. She blends out the whole colour. I remember this cause I thought it's a very useful tip. It is a shame that I don't remember her name though.Applying Eyeshadow when you have a large space between your eyebrow and lashline?
My eyes are the same way, i have really large eyes. I usually use a really light color all over the eye lid, then use a light gray on the bottom part of the eye lid, and in the crease a darker color like black. I like my make up very dark, but you can change the color. I just wouldn't use a very bright or dark color all over, it makes it look messy.
Here is a link to Nikkie Tutorials on youtube. She has the same shape of eye you describe and she does amazing looks. I think the secret is to go past the crease with the eye shadow. HTH


http://www.youtube.com/user/NikkieTutorials

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware