Thursday, December 10, 2009

When applying heavy eyeshadow my eyeshadow always falls down my face when im applying it?

how do i get it to stop doing this?When applying heavy eyeshadow my eyeshadow always falls down my face when im applying it?
just lay down face powder under ur eyes and take it off after u finish ur makeupWhen applying heavy eyeshadow my eyeshadow always falls down my face when im applying it?
Few things you can do:





- try different brush: bigger or made of different stuff could hold eyeshadow better





- use good eye primer - I recommend Benefit Lemon Aid but you can use any brand. Light cream (like Clinique, or even Nivea) or vaseline would do the trick as well





- If you are using brush, shake the extra eyeshadow before applying





- try eye-sponges or other applicators (use a finger if you like, its not as ad as people say!)





- hold a tissue under your eye. extra eyeshadow will fall there.
this happens to me every morning. when i wake up in the morning i wash my face first, then i apply my eyeshadow, then i use some astringent for my pores and the astringent takes the eyeshadow off my face.
Try a different brush, but more than likely you will just have to deal with wiping it off your face when your done. It sucks I know.
Hold a bit of tissue under your eye when applying!





:)
just hold a tissue under your eye when you apply it this will help also a little lose powder that you can brush away
try using an eyeshadow brush and dont put as much on the brush cause u can always add more until u have enough on ur eyes. just dont add as much to ur brush.
Either put a tissue on your face to catch the shadow or use a big blusher brush to dust off!
use a liquid or cream eye shadow because the pwoder stuff will just blow off or drip down your face.
Just use a tissue and hold it underneath your eye so the eyeshadow falls on to it and doesn't get on your face instead!
There not really I way to stop it but you could prevent it from ruining your other make up but putting some tissue under your hand on your cheek
Ok put the eyeshadow on the brush then tap the brush before you apply the eyeshadow and don't sweep it pat it on sweeping it cause the fall out also concealer on the eyelid with powder to set it will make the eye shadows last for longer
That happens to me all the time! After I finish applying the eye shadow, I just take a Q-tip soaked in makeup remover and use it to wipe off the eye shadow that fell down my face.
Put a tiny bit of vaseline on your eyelid about 5 mins before you put your eyeshadow.


Just a really tiny bit.


And blow the brush before you put it on too, so the heavy bits fall off
Hello Jane!





Makeup is fun, except for the little quirks isn't it? Luckily, this is a fairly easy one. Eye shadow applicators tend to build up layers of the shadow on the actual sponge. To avoid this, start using a small brush. Swirl the brush into the shadow and then tap off the excess before putting it on the lid. You will still get the same desired depth of color by repeating this two or three times.





Another tip that might help is applying a little foundation to the lid before adding the shadow. This will help the shadow stay put. Also, you might want to consider doing your eye makeup before your face foundation or powder. This way, if you do have any excess shadow that has fallen, it won't affect your face makeup and will help blend it.





I hope this helps and send me an e-mail if you want to share other tips and tricks! Good luck.





Stay classy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware