Thursday, December 10, 2009

POLL: Eyeshadow application...?

1. Do you like applying make up with a brush or a sponge applicator?








2. Do you prefer loose powder (mineral) make-up or hard powder make-up in palettes?POLL: Eyeshadow application...?
Brush definitely, but you should buy a natural hair brush, not those cheapo ones that come with the eyeshadow palate. I prefer the pressed powder (hard) makeup to loose powder, cause the loose powder is really messy.POLL: Eyeshadow application...?
I like brush, and I prefer Hard Powder Make-up in palettes, because you can control the amount of shadow, you want. Don't get me wrong, I do like loose powder, but when you think you have a little bit, it ends up being a lot, and you might end up looking like a clown.
Brush for sure and loose powder.


This combination tends to crease less :D !
1. depends- foundation i apply with a sponge applicator, and translucent powder, eye shadow, and blush i apply with a brush





2. loose powder








:)
1. I love to apply makeup with the brush, its so much better than the sponges..





2. I prefer loose powders( mineral) it leaves a great finish, and its not bad for the skin.
okay for the first question i apply my eyeshadow with my finger! but of course i wash my hands first!





and for the secons question girl i use makeup palletes! there big and have a wide selection! %26lt;33
1.Sponge %26amp; My finger


2.Loose is awesome (kinda pricy... but hey)
1. Sponge applicator.


2.Loose powder.
1. Brush.


2. I prefer hard make-up in palettes.
1.I prefer to use a make up brush


2.and i prefer to use hard powder make up, i can't apply loose powder without getting it all over me
I prefer a brush, but I have more sponge things.





I prefer mineral but I have more hard powder :L:L
1. Brush


2. Loose Powder (mineral)
1- am used to the brush


2- loose powder i can get very messy with it
1) a brush- it's more precise and easier to clean





2) either








Take care :]
1. Sponge if it comes with one, or sometimes I use a brush :)








2. Hard powder lasts longer and doesn't go messy :)
sponge and lose





now go to my profile by clicking my name


then clikc on questions and clikc on talent show


then answer it plz plz and ty
apply by brush n perfer hard makeup in palettes!
1.Brush





2. Hard
i apply makeup with a sponge.





and i prefer mineral powder :)
1.BRUSH


2.LOOSE POWDER
Brush and Mineral.
Sponge.


Hard.


=]
brush


hard

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware