Thursday, December 3, 2009

Eyeshadow application problem!?

I always apply eye shadow to work and when I arrive in the office, my eye shadow would have smudged. I have double eyelid so the eyeshadow would smudge upwards and downwards and also form a thick line of powder at the double eyelid cease. Please advise on the proper way to prevent this!Eyeshadow application problem!?
I would have to agree, your problem would be easily solved with a primer. There are several you can choose from at Ulta. I'll leave you the link...


http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productL鈥?/a>Eyeshadow application problem!?
Try using an eye fix primer! Elizabeth Arden has one and it's wonderful, a little pricey but worth it!


MAC also carries one and it's great as well. I had the same problem, now I don't leave home with out using it!





Good luck!
put either your base on your eye lid or try an eyeshadow primer , urban decay, (they help the eyeshadow to stay in place and you also end up using less eyeshadow.)!!





hope this helps!!
put concealer on your lid before you apply your shadow or apply shadow with a damp/wet brush
Put alittle foundation on your eyelid.





:o]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware