Thursday, December 3, 2009

Looking for a matte eyeshadow and how do I keep it from creasing on my eyelid?

I rarely use eyeshadow because its always so sparkly and i dont like that on me.. Do you have any specific brand and product recommendations for matte shadows? Also, how do I keep it from creasing on my lid (i am oily - is that why it happens?) Any makeup tricks to prevent that?Looking for a matte eyeshadow and how do I keep it from creasing on my eyelid?
i know that MAC has matte eyeshadows, as well as Maybellene. Rimmel London also has some too.





to keep your eyeshadow from creasing, foundation on your eyelids, folowed by concealer. then put face powder on your eyelids too. use a big brush tho. then put your eyeshadow on. it will last alot longer, and rarely will creaseLooking for a matte eyeshadow and how do I keep it from creasing on my eyelid?
putting on some loose powder on your eyelids before the eyeshadow will prevent it from creasing as much





MAC has good matte shadows to try
MAC is great and to keep the eyeshadow on use Urban decay's eyeshadow premier which is REALLY good and keeps your eyeshadow on all day without creasing.
Put primer on before your shadow to make it stay and not crease.
I order a lot of makeup from LA Minerals. I think they have several matte eyeshadows. They put an asterik next to the sparkly shades to help you sort them out.


I use their oil control powder on my eyelids before I put on eyeshadow and no creasing problem at all.


You can get samples of both on their website.


http://www.laminerals.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware