Thursday, December 3, 2009

Eyeliner and Eyeshadow Application Question?

I have really big eyes I was wondering how I could do my make up wihtout making my eyes look so big, any suggestions. Please tell me like what way to wear eyeshadow or eyeliner. Give links if you have any good ones. Thanks in advance.Eyeliner and Eyeshadow Application Question?
watch...





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ystUaL1Gy鈥?/a>Eyeliner and Eyeshadow Application Question?
What can make a difference is what color eyeliner you're using. Using dark brown instead of black would make your eyes look less scary if black eyeliner gives you a bug eyed look. lol I don't know about eyeshadow really. I guess don't go passed your crease and stay away from dark colors, it might make your big eyes look spooky hahah
If you have big eyes, then you need to show them off ! Don't try to make them look smaller. I have big eyes %26amp; i love them, and so does everyone else. They are so pretty. And not everyone is blessed with big pretty eyes.
Try doing the sokey eye affect. Seach it on youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware