Thursday, December 10, 2009

Eyeshadow application??

I have a lot of bright and neon shadows, but I don't really know how to apply it so I look hot but not trashy.


Just one line, whole eye...? What?


Any pics or tips would be helpful.Eyeshadow application??
Apply it under the brow bone. Here's a site to help you. =)





http://www.covergirl.com/tips/showTip.js鈥?/a>





Also, i wouldnt apply the colors too heaviley because it will look trashy no matter what you do with it. Keep it nice and light. =)Eyeshadow application??
What I do is put most of the colour on the lid not going over the crease and then in a circular motion I guess fan it out towards your eyebrow at the point where your bottom and top eye meet. Make sure you go not too close to the eyebrow but far enough out that you can see it. Also do this part lighter. I would upload a picture of my eye but I don't know where my camera cord is...sorry.





Hope that helps kind of!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware