Thursday, December 3, 2009

What makes a matte black eyeshadow?

I'm looking for a matte black eyeshadow, on the cheap.


(Preferably pressed)





Any brands?





thanksWhat makes a matte black eyeshadow?
Try Avon's TRUE COLOR Eyeshadow Single in Warm Black (the pic looks purple for some reason but it comes out a true black) its only $4. I also like PERFECT WEAR Extralasting Powder Eyeshadow in steel. Its only $4.49 on sale right now.


go to www.youravon.com/dhullum and use code fsany at checkout for free shipping! :)What makes a matte black eyeshadow?
mac
MAC
Revlon came out with a new Matte Collection I know they have dark brown, they just might have black too! Go check it out at Walgreens or another general store.
I don't know any exact brands, but check out your local drugstore.I'm sure there are many brands that carry a matte black eyeshadow.I'm pretty sure nyx does, but I only know that you can get them online and I'm not sure where they sell nyx.Try Milani, Prestige, and any other drugstore brand you can find :] They should all be pretty cheap.You could even check the dollar store, because believe it or not, they actually sell good quality high pigmented makeup!
I know Revlon has some newish eyeshadows that are matte, I'm not sure if they have black though. L'Oreal might too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware