Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Does anyone know where I can find a cheap matte navy blue eyeshadow ?

A few years back covergirl made a single pan deep navy blue eyeshadow shade called ';classic navy'; and it was a great deep blue with no shimmer in it. They have now discontinued it. I have tried to find similar shades, but they all are either to light or have shimmer in them. Everytime I find a particular shade I like in a makeup brand they discontinue it! I hate that!!!! Thank you all for your help!Does anyone know where I can find a cheap matte navy blue eyeshadow ?
Try Covergirl eye enhancers


see source for why


http://www.beautyqa.com/index.phpDoes anyone know where I can find a cheap matte navy blue eyeshadow ?
like....hooker blue.....try walmart brands...the have that stuff for really good prices
drugstores


CVS


ekerds


happy harrys


walgreens


and its all good quality too!
try this store called Ulta
I don't know about cheep, but I do know that if you email Sephora.com they will help you find a color that you like (since they aren't having to look at a comptuer screen). They also have a great return policy. Good luck :)
Mark has a shade called ';Night Owl.'; It's $4.
Avon does that to me with their lipsticks and perfumes. I loved Lahana now it's gone. Try the Dollar stores. Sometimes they have discontinued makeups. Also at flea markets or farmers m arkets, believe it or not. When you find it, then stock up. Have you tried Ebay? They still have my Lahana on there, they might have your shade?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware