Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I like to wear brown, kind of matte eyeshadow. Any good quads out there?

Preferably higher end?I like to wear brown, kind of matte eyeshadow. Any good quads out there?
I really really really love this quad in natural flare.





It has chocolate, brown bronze, pure gold, and an orange. I love the orange and the chocolate. GREAT QUAD!





http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/spp.鈥?/a>I like to wear brown, kind of matte eyeshadow. Any good quads out there?
I really recommend Revlon. They have quads in several color palettes, including a really nice chocolate brown palette. Their eye shadows stay on and won't crease which is a big plus!
Bare Escentuals has a bunch of quads and there are like 2 of them that are all matte brown colors... some are also on sale...
HIP duo by maybeline and pretty much all mac and nars.
Givenchy have some good eye quads, look at theirs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware