Thursday, December 10, 2009

M.A.C eyeshadow application help?

Okay, so a couple of months ago, I bought some eyeshadow palettes from M.A.C.'s ';Antiquitease: Royal Assets'; collection (cool eyes and warm eyes). How can I apply it so that the colors really stand out on my eyelids? How do other women get it so shiny looking? Do I need to buy some eye primer or something? Thanks for your help.M.A.C eyeshadow application help?
to get the colour to show up vibrantly:





use a base, the best bases are MAC 'paint pots' (get a neutral like painterly) or MAC 'shadesticks' (get beige-ing)





use a flat eyeshadow brush (like a MAC 242 or 252 brush, or a concealer brush) and PRESS the eyeshadow on, don't swipe it.





I got the same palettes as you did lol, they're so pretty! I got the warm and cool too!M.A.C eyeshadow application help?
You can go back to the Mac makeup counter %26amp; ask them the same question %26amp; set up appointment for makeup consultation,where they can do your makeup %26amp; show you how. It's free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware