Thursday, December 10, 2009

When applying eyeshadow, what area of my eye should I apply the dark and which the light?

I got a revlon eyeshadow palette with a few neutral colors in it, and would love to to a subtle brown/ smokey thing with my eyeshadow. The only problem is im a little stuck as to where i apply it, thank you :)When applying eyeshadow, what area of my eye should I apply the dark and which the light?
Natural: Apply the light colour all over from lash to brow then apply the medium from lash line to crease and then apply the dark colour along the lash lines


Smokey: Apply the light colour all over from lash to brow then apply the medium from lash line to crease and then apply the dark colour into the crease and socket line and blend wellWhen applying eyeshadow, what area of my eye should I apply the dark and which the light?
Start with the lightest shade on the inside corner of the eye, with the middle section being a bit darker, and the edge being quite brown =] then put the brown on the edge so it comes up around the crease so its above the middle section.





I dont know if that will make sence.. =/


but i hope it helps anyways :)
apply the light on the brow bone( right under ur eyebrow) and in the corner of ur eyelid( the part of ur eyelid closest to ur nose) apply the darker shade on ur eyelid along the outer edge and closer to ur eyelashes. do not apply the darker colors on the brow bone.
Im a pretty girly girl and would love to teach others how to do make up and hair and so I got youtube! I haven't done any yet because I wasn't sure if anyone would be interested but if you r leave me a comment and subscribe and I will be happy to teach you all i Know! :D





http://www.youtube.com/user/xXxOnnaxXx





Good Luck x
Log into youtube and search ';how to apply eyeshadow'; and youtube will display numerous tutorials. If you are using particular palette type ';purple smokey eyes'; for example.





makeupgeek.com s another really good website.
Apply dark towards your lashes and then a medium color on the lid and light as a highlighter
well i put dark on the lower part of my eye and sorta blend the two colors above

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware