Thursday, December 3, 2009

Where can I find a matte/sheer champagne-gold color eyeshadow?

I want to use a champagne-gold eyeshadow as a highlight. I can't find one that's matte or sheer; all of them are too sparkly. What brand has one that's not so glittery (preferably can be bought at a drugstore)?Where can I find a matte/sheer champagne-gold color eyeshadow?
bh cosmetics have massive palletes for low prices and im pretty sure you will find your color and sooooo many more =) Its worth it! i have a 120 palette and a neutral paletteWhere can I find a matte/sheer champagne-gold color eyeshadow?
Try


Clarin's Vanilla Beige Mono eyeshadow


http://us.clarins.com/webapp/wcs/stores/鈥?/a>





Or you can try twenga as you can sort by colour and effect (matte/luminous/metallic etc)


http://www.twenga.com/dir-Health-Beauty,鈥?/a>
I love Mary-Kate and Ashley's eyeshadow in a tube. They have a perfect champagne color that's shimmery but its subtle. I can not find it anywhere though :( atleast where I live. But it should be at Walmart. Even though its Mary-Kate and Ashley it's really pretty.
sephora
Ive just been using one. its by Number 7. im sorry but i cant give you the name because its at home and im away now

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware