Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What is the best way to apply eyeshadow?

Should I use a brush, the little soft thingy, or my finger to apply eyeshadow to my lids?What is the best way to apply eyeshadow?
A brush works wonders; but as a makeup artist at times I use my finger it depends on the look you seek.





Check out the eyes on my website;


http://www.nicolepalmermakeupartistry.co鈥?/a>What is the best way to apply eyeshadow?
brush.. it can make wonders...
dont use your finger, it just looks messy and uneven to be truthful!!





I find that the brush is the best, they dont cost much and you can use it for LOTS of colours, because you can easily take the previous colour out( while with applicater buds(which you called the soft thingy,lol) keeps the colours in and you are forever replacing them!) I find that it gives a proffessional touch, even though they are so easy!!! Brushes make it fast, simple and great looking!!





I hope all goes well!





Tell which one you ended up using??





Elle xo
Use a brush.. it goes on more evenly.
I use a brush because the moisture on your fingers will not let the eyeshadow go on right. It will stick to your fingers and not your eyebrow.
Brush!
brush of course
Use either a brush or the applier that comes in the packet. I use the one the shadow comes with becauses brushes tend to smear.
use a brush if you're going to do the bottom lash line or want to get in small / specific areas.


use the oval shaped applicator for the rest and i would use fingers to blend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware