Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is the best way to apply eyeshadow with a brush or sponge applicator?

Whenever you buy eyeshadow you always get the little applicators but it seems all the makeup artists use brushes. Which is better for more precise application?Is the best way to apply eyeshadow with a brush or sponge applicator?
Use a FLAT brush to apply the darker shadow INTO the 'crease' (above) the lid; bring it UP %26amp; OUT at the end of the crease near the outter corner of the eye.





Use a full Balloon-shaped brush to 'brush' that TOWARD the centre of the eye %26amp; where you brought it up %26amp; out%26gt;'brush' it gently AWAY from that area TOWARD the centre of the eye again. It will not go past the centre of the eyelid (you are just making the motions to go past it---but it won't.





You can put a little very dark liquid eyeliner near the lashes first, so that your 'brush' strokes will soften that line. For the lower lid, try dotting it between the lashes so as not to end up with a HARSH ';Rocky-Racoon'; line. WAIT FOR THE LINER TO DRY BEFORE BRUSHING.





Lastly, with a balloon-shaped spounge or brush, apply a light brushing of frosty creme or white just under the brow on the high bone. I do it just on the outside of the brow.Is the best way to apply eyeshadow with a brush or sponge applicator?
for me..i use sponge for application then smudge it a little with my finger...taht's work for me...mybe u should try it sumtime
makeup artists use brushes to do their job faster. with a brush you perhaps tend to waste too, but with make up artists thats not a factor because they use the same brush for many clients.





using either one is fine, its a matter of convinience!! :)
I prefer brushes, it's easier to control the amount you put on...with the sponge applicators sometimes you get thicker spots than others, and it's hard to get an even color on both eyes. For me brushes are easier for a more even application.
brush
Those make-up artists all have their own tricks.





I always applied my heavy eyeshadow (darker tones) with the little applicators that come in the packages. Then to blend it in and make the eye smokier I used a small brush to sprinkle a lighter tone on, on the edges of the darker eyeshadow. For the lighter tone, use a very loose powder formula.





It will work well, trust me. Don't spend fortunes on applicators 'cause it doesn't make that big a difference.
use wat is suitable for u my sister uses brush.
Brushes. Hands down. Especially when you are trying to make an effect. I used to use applicators but once I bought my first M.A.C. brush, I never used another applicator again. M.A.C. is pricey though so for a cheaper but still quality, try Sephora

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware