Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Applying loose glitter to my eyeshadow?

I bought some cosmetic grade crimson glitter powder that I want to affix to my eye makeup for my son's soccor games. If I apply my makeup like I normally would, what type of substance do I use to keep the glitter on? My thought was eyelash glue, since it dries clear. Anyone have a better idea?Applying loose glitter to my eyeshadow?
If you have a Sally Beauty store near you, there is a specific gel to have glitter stay put on your eyes, lips, cheeks, etc.





It's called ';sally girl sparkle effects: gel adhesive for glitter';


it has a great consistency that is very liquid-y and smooth which can go on your eyes and lips the best part is that its only .89 cents right now!Applying loose glitter to my eyeshadow?
If you use any sort of cream shadow base, it should be able to hold the glitter. Urban Decay Primer Potion and Too Faced Shadow Insurance are great primers that ';grab'; and hold color (and glitter, too). Eyelash glue will dry stiff, and probably be a bit uncomfortable if you put it over your entire eyelid. Also, in a pinch, Vaseline is great at holding loose color on the eyelid. Hope this helps!
You can use cream eyeshadow then apply the loose glitter. Or you can buy cream eyechadow glitter.
Makeup forever has a product for that
mixing it with clear lip gloss then pressing it with powder?
My question is you going to see your sons activities....Or be seen?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware