Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Applying Eyeshadow Is SUCH a hassle...(points!)?

I just watched a tutorial on how to apply this eyeshadow I just bought.





Its called Maybelline Expert Wear Stylish Smokes and I applied it to the exact areas that they labeled and said to do...





And after watching the tutorial hers looks amazing and when I stepped into the sunlight it just looked like crap....and this happens with all my make up...it looks horrible in natural lighting...





Enough said...





What is the problem...





I did put moisturizer and I did have a base...Applying Eyeshadow Is SUCH a hassle...(points!)?
What I do that works for me. Use your finger! You get the best control. and you know how much is going on. And getting the smoky look. I put a little on on side of my finger and pull!


No worrying about those stupid spongy ones that you have use for one color only, and brushes. Best is, your finger is easier to clean off.


The smoky effect is hard to get. Practice, practice! And no one will be that close to really see as close as you are in the mirror. That is if you get as close as me!Applying Eyeshadow Is SUCH a hassle...(points!)?
Ok here is what I do. Wear a touchbase for your eyes. this makes your eyeshadow MORE vibrant and rich. Also, depends on what you are wearing. I like the smoky eye look. I use the touchbase, and after I apply that, then I take my black eyeliner and line my eyelid. Then I apply my black eyeshadow and rub it in. Try using an eye brush to smooth it in. But dont put too much on the applicator, use a little at a time. and just rub in. try that. hopefully that helps.
Go to Sephora and buy primer.


It's a thick liquid cream and you basically put it on before you do your eyeshadow. It works soooo well. I used to have the same problem all the time and then I tried the primer and it really worked. Now i use it all the time and I am so happy I tried it.








Also make sure you have really good brushes. Believe it or not but brushes have a big impact on that.





Hope I helped and good luck! :)
It just takes a ton of practice and you have to get used to using the product. Thats how I got good at doing make up. Just sit in front of the mirror and do it until you get comfortable and the desired result.
Ya make sure you have good brushes [ or at least ones that you know how to control ]


also, blend blend blend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware