Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How many eyeshadow makeup brushes did you use while applying your makeup today?

Ummm, a few


A brush for my bronzor


A smug brush


A flat eyeshadow brush


A crease brush


A just a random brush to apply light shadow under my eyebrown


Oh, and an eyebrow brush to fill them in





I think thats it :)How many eyeshadow makeup brushes did you use while applying your makeup today?
One, I applied very pale blonde to eye line then med.brown then drk brown, all with the same brush, it makes the blending on the brush so I have a nice muted shades of brown, I have always done this for years and years and years.A good brush is the key, not a cheepy one. It lasts forever. Have fun.How many eyeshadow makeup brushes did you use while applying your makeup today?
NONE! lol and im wearing quite abit of makeup to, i dont know how i do it!! i do think some of those eyeshadow brushes are a bit pointless personally though and i had an exam today so i wasnt to bothered about it, i went natural =D xxx
2 and my finger... 1 for the eyeshadow, finger for blending, and an angled brush for the eyeliner.
I used two brushes this morning. A normal eyeshadow brush for a mauve colour and a thick stiff lip brush for a dark green eyeshadow liner round my lashes
One! :)


I'm wearing a green shirt so I just pit liiight green eyeshadow and dark green too. I know it sounds tacky but it looks fine.
None because I am not wearing makeup today. However I normally use 3-5 depending on how I do my eyes.
Zero. I'm not wearing makeup today.
2 i was in a hurry this am
NONE! I got mascara and eyeliner on, that's all i wear
Just one.
one!
four:)


but it all depends how i do my eyes.


so between 2-5 brushes
one?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware