Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How do I apply eyeshadow for my eyes?

I have rather large eyes, so I don't want to know how to make them look any larger. I just want to know how to make them look good, Any suggestions?How do I apply eyeshadow for my eyes?
I myself have large eyes to the point many say they look like ';anime'; eyes. I usually apply only to the upper lid working from the inside out and stopping where my eyelid stops. I also try and get colors that suit my eyes. My eyes are green, so I go for dark purples this makes the green stand out. I also apply a layer of mascara to the top lashes only and not the bottom. I rarely use eyeliner as this seems to make my eyes open up even more, and I do this if I am cosplaying.How do I apply eyeshadow for my eyes?
Start near the inner corner of your eye and work your way out. Depending on what kind of look your going for you, you can use some just above the crease in your eye. If you dont want your eyes to look any bigger then i would recommed using a darker shadow, just because a lighter would open them up and make them look bigger. Also liner can help with that too! Good Luck
Only put the eyeshadow on your lid, and not on your brow bone. Just follow it all the way up to the crease on your eyelid. Easy as that, good luck. :)
Don't put the eyeshadow up too high. Using a brush just apply it gently along the edge of your eyelid (by your eyelashes). Works like magic.
watch the make up videos in youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware