Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Before applying eyeshadow should i put a base?

yeaBefore applying eyeshadow should i put a base?
you should use a base when using eyeshadows, it will help the shadow last longer and depending on the base you use it can make the color more intense. I use Urban Decay Potion Primer, this is the best primer/base that I have used and I am a makeup artist.Before applying eyeshadow should i put a base?
Yes. It allows the true/actual color of the eye shaddow to come through. It also allows the color to last, instead of smudging off.
Yes, the eyeshadow will stay on longer. Try urban decay primer potion.
yeaa Ive heard it makes the eyeshadow last longer
Normally I dab a bit of my foundation on my eyelids as well so that the powder stays put.
Definately! it will help it stay on longer and it won't crease (ew)


hope I helped =]
Yes, because it'll last longer and won't crease up on you.
yup
yes its going to last longer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware