Thursday, June 24, 2010

My eyelids have spider veins. I use a good concealer but when applying eyeshadow the concealer comes off. Help

why dont you find a eye shadow to match your skin tone.so when you put your other colours on it wont come off.i hope my advice helps you out cyaxxMy eyelids have spider veins. I use a good concealer but when applying eyeshadow the concealer comes off. Help
I cannot remember the name of the product but MAC carries an ';eyeshadow base/primer'; that holds color of the eyeshadow and can probably take the place of the concealer.My eyelids have spider veins. I use a good concealer but when applying eyeshadow the concealer comes off. Help
mac prep+prime eye $16.00
Being a redhead, my skin is pretty translucent...meaning *everything* shows through my eyelids, too! :)





I use Mary Kay concealer every single time I put on eye makeup (a super-thin veil is enough). I do concealer first, then apply my foundation (not on my eyelids, though) so the concealer has a chance to dry. The concealer is waterproof too, and I've never had it come off or smear when I apply eye makeup. Hope this helps!
Do you use base? If so put the concealer on after you apply your base. If the purple blue still shows through, try adding a yellow eyeshadow on top of the concealer and then your eye shadow you are wearing and see if that works.
You need a good eyelid primer. They come in neutral colors and some can be used in place of concealer. I would get a high end primer, like Clinique, Lancome, Shishedo, etc. Primers hold the shadow and liner on your eyes and can cover up imperfections.
use a primer for eyelids first and then the concealer and then the eyeshadow dont rub

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware