Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do I apply eyeshadow when I have a single eyelid instead of double?

Any tips would be great!! Thank you all!!How do I apply eyeshadow when I have a single eyelid instead of double?
Read some make up tips and more on this site to help you with itHow do I apply eyeshadow when I have a single eyelid instead of double?
People don't have double eyelids. I think you mean ';crease';.
i dont know what your talking about
Dont use eyeliner, it'll only make your eyes smaller. Apply your eyeshadow like eyeliner, as close to the lashline as possible, make a thin layer so it wont make your eyes smaller. Also, its a good idea to curl your lashes to make your eyes seem larger. Hope this helps!
Actually, littleviv... yes people DO have double eyelids. It's the same thing as what you claim as ';crease';. Crease is the ';American'; term, and double or single eyelid is the Asian term. Like when she said double eyelid, you thought there wasn't such a thing as that, if you were talking to an Asian, and said crease, they would probably give you a blur look.





Anyway, I'm Asian, and like you, I have single eyelid, you can try to create the effect of a double eyelid by using 3 colors from the same family, fill your whole eyelid with the middle shade, make a crease with the darkest shade, and highlight your brow bone with the lightest shade. Add a thin line of eyeliner from the middle of your lash line to the end, mascara and you're done.





Another way would be, taking you're Asian probably, use colors like, purple, pinks, golds and browns. They blend into your skin tone well. And just fill the 1/3 of your eyelid closest to your lash line with the color. Blend well.





If you need anymore help, you can email me. I might not be much of a help, but I do have some other tips that I'm kinda lazy to type it all out now... %26gt;.%26lt;
For you I went to my closet and pulled out my box from my Mary Kay signature custom compact. Well I guess that won't help but I will tell you they sent me a flyer with the application application tips...deep-set eyes, close-set eyes and so forth. Go to http://www.marykay.com/sthrasher4 and check out the virtual make over and maybe it will give the application tips there. I am not sure but still you might want to check it out.
  • brown hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin whitening shareware