Thursday, June 24, 2010

Does anybody know of a good website that will show me the best way to apply eyeshadow to deep set eyes?

I have trouble wearing eyeshadow,because I have too much skin on the upper part of my eyelid and it covers most of my lower lid. Very frustrating! I know all about cosmetic surgery,to fix this problem. I just can't afford that right now. Any temporary solutions would be greatly appreciated!Does anybody know of a good website that will show me the best way to apply eyeshadow to deep set eyes?
This girl does and amazing job applying eyeshadow. check her out!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbm8yRYPh鈥?/a>Does anybody know of a good website that will show me the best way to apply eyeshadow to deep set eyes?
the covergirl website is really good- I didn't know how to either and then I went on that website and watched the step by step guide!
here's a step-by-step site:





http://www.ehow.com/how_2049224_shadow-deep-eyes.html
There is a girl in you tube that does her eyeshadow like many famous actress.
nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware